Kamis, 04 Desember 2014

^^ Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

By downloading this soft documents e-book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton in the on the internet web link download, you remain in the initial step right to do. This site truly supplies you convenience of ways to obtain the very best e-book, from finest seller to the new launched book. You could find more e-books in this website by visiting every link that we provide. Among the collections, Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton is among the finest collections to sell. So, the initial you obtain it, the first you will certainly get all favorable concerning this e-book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton

Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton



Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

Envision that you obtain such particular incredible experience and expertise by just reviewing an e-book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton. How can? It appears to be higher when an e-book can be the best thing to discover. E-books now will certainly show up in published and also soft file collection. One of them is this e-book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton It is so typical with the printed e-books. However, many individuals occasionally have no area to bring the e-book for them; this is why they cannot review guide anywhere they want.

Also the cost of a book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton is so economical; lots of people are truly stingy to reserve their money to acquire the books. The various other reasons are that they feel bad as well as have no time to go to guide establishment to browse the book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton to check out. Well, this is modern-day age; many books can be got easily. As this Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton as well as much more e-books, they can be obtained in quite fast methods. You will certainly not should go outdoors to obtain this publication Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton

By seeing this page, you have actually done the appropriate gazing point. This is your begin to pick guide Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton that you really want. There are lots of referred books to read. When you would like to get this Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton as your e-book reading, you can click the link web page to download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton In few time, you have actually possessed your referred books as all yours.

Because of this book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton is marketed by on the internet, it will certainly reduce you not to publish it. you can get the soft file of this Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton to conserve in your computer, kitchen appliance, as well as more gadgets. It depends upon your readiness where and also where you will review Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton One that you require to consistently keep in mind is that checking out book Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), By Laurell K. Hamilton will certainly endless. You will have going to check out various other e-book after finishing a publication, and also it's constantly.

Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton

I am Princess Meredith, heir to a throne of faerie. My day job, once upon a time, was as a private detective in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, princess has now become a full-time occupation.

My aunt, Queen Andais, will have it no other way. And so I am virtually a prisoner in faerie–trapped here with some of the realm’s most beautiful men to serve as my bodyguards . . . and my lovers. For I am compelled to conceive a child: an heir to succeed me on the throne. Yet after months of amazing sex with my consorts, there is still no baby. And no baby means no throne. The only certainty is death at the hands of my cousin Cel, or his followers, if I fail to conceive.

Now Mistral, Queen Andais’s new captain of the guard, has come to my bed–defying her and risking her terrible wrath in doing so. But even she will hesitate to punish him in jealous rage, because our joining has reawakened old magic, mystical power so ancient that no one stands against it and survives. Not even my strongest and most favored: my Darkness and my Killing Frost. Not even Mistral himself, my Storm Lord. But because Mistral has helped to bring this magic forth, he may live another day.

If I can reclaim control of the fey power that once was, there may be hope for me and my reign in faerie. I might yet quell the dark schemes and subterfuges surrounding me. Though shadows of obsession and conspiracy gather, I may survive.


From the Hardcover edition.

  • Sales Rank: #389689 in Books
  • Brand: Ballantine Books
  • Published on: 2006-12-30
  • Released on: 2007-10-30
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 6.90" h x 1.00" w x 4.20" l,
  • Binding: Mass Market Paperback
  • 336 pages
Features
  • Great product!

From Publishers Weekly
In bestseller Hamilton's steamy fifth in the Meredith Gentry fantasy series (after 2005's A Stroke of Midnight), the fey former Los Angeles PI has given up detecting and fully embraced her duties as Princess Meredith NicEssus, potential heir to the faerie throne. Since the extremely orgasmic princess's foremost duty is to prove her fertility in order to gain the throne, she spends most of her time bedding her immortal sidhe royal guardsmen, giving each a fair shot as her future consort. All the group sex has a profoundly transformative effect: her men are regaining their full powers, and the long-dead faerie gardens are springing to life. But when Meredith and her merry men inadvertently find themselves in the territory of King Sholto, who has been betrayed by others in the faerie court, there's deadly danger even for immortals. Lots of earth-shattering, supernatural sex and a rousing climactic battle will have Hamilton's fans panting for more. (Dec.)
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

Review
Praise for Laurell K. Hamilton

A Kiss of Shadows

“I’ve never read a writer with a more fertile imagination.”
–Diana Gabaldon


A Caress of Twilight

“Sensual, without a doubt . . . This book moves like a whirlwind.”
–St. Louis Post-Dispatch


Seduced by Moonlight

“This [faerie] society is one of the most detailed, imaginative and lovingly drawn in all fantastic fiction, and the Meredith Gentry series has become something special.”
–San Jose Mercury News


A Stroke of Midnight

“Nonstop action . . . This book will leave you breathless.”
–St. Louis Post-Dispatch


From the Hardcover edition.

About the Author
Laurell K. Hamilton is the New York Times bestselling author of the Meredith Gentry novels: A Kiss of Shadows, A Caress of Twilight, Seduced by Moonlight, A Stroke of Midnight, as well as twelve acclaimed Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, novels. She lives in St. Louis, Missouri. Visit the author’s website at www.laurellkhamilton.org.


From the Hardcover edition.

Most helpful customer reviews

279 of 292 people found the following review helpful.
Should have been the end of "Stroke of Midnight" instead of a stand-alone book.
By Avid LKH Fan
OK, OK, it's still got more steamy, group gropes than really necessary - and some this time are weirder than ever, but AT LEAST THERE IS SOME PLOT DEVELOPMENT. Not as much as I'd been craving, mind you, but some. At only 212 pages, I knocked this book out over the morning commute and lunch period. So it was a bit like dieting - just enough to make you wish you had a full meal. I was disappointed that there wasn't more because, in all honesty, this felt more like the end of Stroke of Midnight or the first third of a new book than an entire book that should stand (and sell) on its own. That said, I was delighted because it was not just one sequential orgy - there was actually a bit of progress on the plot (e.g., there is a light at the end of the tunnel for Merry and her men to get out of the sithen). Still no progress on going to the Shining Court. Still no progress on visiting the Goblin court. And Merry is still acquiring men like a hound acquires fleas - her sex scenes are starting to seem like a Cecil B. DeMille movie with a cast of thousands, many standing about doing a whole lot of nothing. I've started just skipping over them at this point because I'm bored. There is no emotional intimacy in all this stuff. I miss that and would really like more scenes where there is emotional progress with Doyle and Frost. Sex is fine, but empty sex - bleh. Anyway, I miss Frost. I miss Doyle. I want them to be more than wallpaper. I miss plot. I miss tension that isn't involving sex. Don't know about everyone else, but I am pretty tired of seeing this world only through Merry's libido. It needs some heart, too. I'm a huge LKH fan, but I encourage her to return to some of her earlier writing style.

90 of 98 people found the following review helpful.
Story lost for the sake of sex
By Jane Litte
This book has no plot and consists of four episodes or scenes, three of which are sex scenes. I read that LKH couldn't figure out what genre she was writing in. It's erotica. E-R-O-T-I-C-A. It's not, as she puts itit, "more like hard-boiled mysteries, or horror novels in tone of writing, but the romance and the magic ... there, too."

Because there is no plot, the book is short, and the entirety of the story takes place over less than a day, I hardly know what to write as a synopsis. Let's see the timeline goes as follows: Merry wakes up in bed with some of her men. Another lost artifact appears. Gives all of her people more power. Aunt Andais is not happy, but like all of the evils in your books, she's emasculated (I think this is a masculine adjective, but don't know what the feminine counterpart is). Andais lets Merry do everything that Merry wants. Merry goes on to have sex with Abeloec, Mistral, and one other character. There is a run in with Sholto. Something paranormal ensues. It's easily resolved. Everyone is happy.

This "book" (and I use that term loosely and defined as words bound and sold with a cover from a NY publisher) is nothing more than a series of scenes. It cannot work as a stand alone novel. It has virtually no relation to the previous book (i.e., what happened with the accusation against Rhys of raping the Seelie woman? Or the ball that Taranis is holding? or cel losing another guard? or anything?). It has no resolution. No crescendo and denouement unless we can count each orgasm as a mini story.

The saving grace is that there are tender moments between Frost and Merry and Doyle and Merry which almost makes it worthwhile. What am I saying? Of course, paying $17.95 for this pap isn't worthwhile unless the reader is a sick addict. I just am so invested in the original series with Doyle, Frost and Merry, that any tiny scrap makes me happy. Sick. I am sick. I need help.

43 of 45 people found the following review helpful.
The good , the bad and the pretty darn ugly....
By sallahdog
first off the good... There was plot advancement (look for it in the last chapter, after they get back to the Unseelie court. Galen causes it. its about 2 paragraphs so dont skim, or you will miss it)...

the bad...oy... where to begin... first off, LKH has gotten carried away with her alliterations. Her swallowing the moon, full essence, ripeness of being, etc etc, practically bleeds purple on the page. LKH said recently that she writes books that read like hardboiled detective books, but... thats what she USED to write. This is like a Soap Opera gone horribly wrong in the way it read. I used to love her spare snappy style, but its gone. Now there are huge circular discussions that can drive a lesser person to drink ( the scene with the cup... I was ready to shriek, just drink already or shut up!!)

The Ugly.... This book isnt a book! Its a series of scenes that read like they were mistakenly cut from the end of the last book. It cant stand alone, and frankly even though I read the other books, I was lost at times. Plot lines (that in book time literally took place the night before) were completely dropped, not to be mentioned at all (Rhys accused of rape. this book had 4 scenes, 3 of them sex scenes. (which wouldnt bother me, because I never minded the sex in the Merry books, but when its the ONLY thing going on...I am just saying, I would like some main course with my filler).

I will say that this book kept me glued to it till I was done (it wasnt hard at under 2 hours) and at times what kept me glued was my disbelief that someone allowed this tripe to be published... I give it one star because LKH needs a pat on the back for getting some poor sucker to publish her latest Letter to Penthouse..

See all 337 customer reviews...

Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton PDF
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton EPub
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Doc
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton iBooks
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton rtf
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Mobipocket
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Kindle

^^ Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Doc

^^ Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Doc

^^ Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Doc
^^ Download Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5), by Laurell K. Hamilton Doc

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar